Monday 23 July 2012

Back to Reality

I admit it, and am very sorry.
I've been on leave from my day job for two whole weeks and have been very crap at letting anyone that reads this know what's going on in my mad little doll world. We had a lot of fun, and were really busy every day. How I normally find time to come to work I have no idea!!!
Four new little peg dolls have been added to my shop, and I'm still working on Christina Rossetti. Been having trouble with getting her sleeves just as I want them as the trimming would just not sit right and made her look like a clown. I'm on my third attempt and it's going better now. Her skirts are done, so I'm hoping she'll be finished in the next few days. I've already got my next doll planned, and have a secret project in the works with the help of the lovely Linda from Dragons Wire. I'll tell you more soon :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment