Monday 19 August 2013

5 Days To Go - Things To Do

Just 5 days left until my first fair of the year at Swansea National Waterfront Museum J
I have lots to do and lots to organise before Saturday and I’ve got myself organised with a big To Do list.
It looks like I’m going to be a busy girl, but at least most of my new little peg dolls are almost ready.

Things To Do :

Make 2 tiny top hats – for Sweeney Todd,  and Jack The Ripper
Make 2 witched pointed hats
Make 1 tiny razor needed for Mr Todd
Make 1 Long knife with blood needed for Jack
2 pairs of fairy wings to attach when I find them (put safe and now missing :S)
Make 1 broom
Paint 2 pumpkins and 1 pie for the witches and Mrs Lovett
Tear and dirty up 2 asylum dolls
Add blood and gore to the zombie
Silver leaf 2 pairs of demon horns
Dress 3 more pegs dolls – Black Cat, girl demon and Lady
Wig 4 more dolls – Black Cat, Girl demon, Boy demon and Lady
Write up all the missing tags
Pack everything
Badly paint my nails
Drink a Lot of wine
Get very little sleep
Turn up early for the fair and set up :S

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can........

No comments:

Post a Comment