I've been working real hard to get a load of dolly work done, but have hit a bit of a wall and haven't actually finished anything... Yet.
I have a few dolls sitting around in various states of undress, and a pretty mountain of things I need to do. But today seems to be the first time my bum has hit the seat for quite some time. And I'm taking advantage of it by getting some much needed creative time in.
Over Beth's cream stripped silk petticoat I gave her one of stiff silk in a beautiful bright red colour. And her last one is made of voile edged with a very deep vintage hand-woven Indian silk sari border that I found on the Internet.
I felt so guilty setting scissors to this stunning trim, as I always do with vintage fabric, but she's a special doll and looks really stunning in it.